Tipitaka is Buddha's teaching that is made up of three different subjects - Vinaya, Sutta and Abhidhamma. You will be able to download Sinhala and pali fonts.
Here you will find some related links to Buddhism, Sri Lanka and other useful information.
- PDF books of Ven. Udariyagama Dhammajeeva Maha Thera
- A Glossary of Pali and Buddhist Terms
- Buddhist E-Book Library
- American Buddhist net
- History of Sri Lanka
Life of the Buddha
Here are the links to watch the life of the Buddha (cartoon movie).
- Life of the Buddha - Part 1
- Life of the Buddha - Part 2
- Life of the Buddha - Part 3
- Life of the Buddha - Part 4
- Life of the Buddha - Part 5
- Life of the Buddha - Part 6 -01
- Life of the Buddha - Part 6 -02
Here are the links to read online books.
- What the Buddha Taught - By Walpola Rahula Thera
- The Middle Length Discourses of the Buddha - By Bhikkhu Nanamoli & Bhikkhu Bodhi
- Mindfulness in Plain English - By Ven. H. Gunaratana Maha Thera (Bhante G)
- The Sutta Nipata - Translated by H.Saddhatissa
- Satipatthana: the direct path to realization - by Analayo
- A Manual of Abhidhamma - Bhikkhu Bodhi
- The discourse on the root of existence - By Bhikkhu Bodhi
- The great discourse on casuation - By Bhikkhu Bodhi
- North Dakota Buddhist Vihara
- South Dakota Buddhist Vihara
- Iowa Buddhist Vihara
- Wisconsin Buddhist Vihara
- Nebraska Buddhist Vihara
- Buddhist & Pali College, USA
- Venerable Witiyala Seewalie
US - Sri Lanka Connection
This page shows some of the Sri Lankan-US connections.Click here
The Minnesota Buddhist Vihara is a 501 C (3) charity registered with the State of Minnesota since 2004. All donations for its activities - charitable, religious, educational and scientific - are tax deductible.